Provide professional services with product knowledge, problem solving, and order enhancement. Under general supervision and in accordance with established procedures, the Warehouse Associate is expected to have a professional appearance and knowledge of the materials delivered to the customer.
- Perform the responsibilities of the Warehouse position adhering to and implementing the corporate mission, philosophy, culture goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Work effectively as a team with management and all company personnel.
- Maintain effective relationships with suppliers and customers, promote and maintain the image and reputation of the company, ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving complaints as they arise.
- Pick and fill truck orders on a timely basis to ensure safe and accurate deliveries. Help pick and pack orders when needed.
- Maintain neat and orderly work areas to ensure a safe working environment.
- Provide prompt and accurate order services and warehouse assistance as requested.
- Perform and fulfill other assignments as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Product knowledge, ability to offer substitute products and services
- Some warehouse and shipping experience beneficial
- Ability to effectively organize
- Ability to speak professionally with poise, voice control, and confidence, using correct English and well-modulated voice
- Professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic numerical reasoning abilities
- Ability to investigate and analyze customer, marketing and sales information to draw conclusions
- Ability to develop, plan and implement sales processes and accountability methods
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short- and long-term goals
- Knowledge of the sales automation software tools
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to manage time and work independently as well as a team environment
- Diplomatic and tactful demeanor with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- This position WILL BE REQUIRED to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this position
Tell us about yourself and upload your resume to apply for this position. Thank you for your interest in joining team HOLT!