Warehouse Associate – Receiving
Provide professional services with product knowledge, problem solving, and order enhancement. Under general supervision and in accordance with established procedures, the Warehouse Associate - Receiving is expected to have a professional appearance and knowledge of the materials delivered to the customer.
• Perform the responsibilities of the Warehouse position in the Branch of the company adhering to and implementing the corporate mission, philosophy, culture goals, objectives, policies, and procedures
• Receive and document inbound deliveries
• Unload trucks, inspect for damages, and count pieces
• Identify any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify purchasing
• Manage all merchandise with appropriate care
• Scan labels to ensure products are correct items
• Receive shipments and signing paperwork upon receipt
• Receive product with RF gun
• Keep pipe isle and alley pipe area organized and clean
• Work effectively as a team with management and all company personnel.
• Maintain effective relationships with suppliers and customers, promote and maintain the image and reputation of the company, ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving complaints as they arise.
• Pick and fill truck orders on a timely basis to ensure safe and accurate deliveries. Help pick and pack orders when needed.
• Maintain neat and orderly work areas to ensure a safe working environment.
• Provide prompt and accurate order services and warehouse assistance as requested.
• Perform and fulfill other assignments as assigned by the Branch Management.
• Repetitive standing, frequent lifting, walking, bending, sitting, reaching, pushing, grasping, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, climbing, reaching above, pushing/pulling, talking, and active listening.
• Physical/visual activities or demands that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job
• Clarity of vision at the requirements of the department of motor vehicles in your state of operation, the standard minimum acuity of 20/40 in either or both eyes, if you wear glasses or contacts you must wear them. The standard minimum peripheral vision is 55 degrees in each eye or 85 degrees in one.
• Typical Office and Warehouse locations & conditions, occasional travel climates.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Product knowledge, ability to offer substitute products and service
• Warehouse and Shipping Experience required
• Ability to effectively organize
• Attention to detail
• Professional appearance
• Ability to multi-task
• Basic numerical reasoning abilities
Apply for this position
Tell us about yourself and upload your resume to apply for this position. Thank you for your interest in joining team HOLT!