IT Systems Administrator
Information Technology is a critical part of HOLT's current and future strategic plan. The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for inventory control, deployment, and operations of all technology used at HOLT. The Systems Administrator is also responsible for organizing, installing, and supporting the organization’s computer systems, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private network (VPSs), network segments, intranets, and other data and telecommunication systems.
If these statements describe you, we invite you to apply for the Systems Administrator position and complete a Culture Index survey at Culture Index!
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Ensure network availability to all company users by installing, configuring, supporting, and monitoring the company network.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary. Perform and evaluate needed network upgrades and maintenance
- Manage desktop support projects such as OS upgrades, office moves, and technology rollouts
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software, and operating system software.
- Plan for disaster recovery and other backup contingencies and diagnose and troubleshoot hardware, software, and other network problems.
- Troubleshoot and take ownership of issues that arise with various applications and systems while working to resolve them.
- Provide onsite and remote troubleshooting assistance and management for corporate users.
- Provide software application support for core systems.
- Train, coach, and mentor team members.
- Monitor after hours email/phone to watch for alerts/issues and respond within a reasonable timeframe.
- Provide specialized one-off project support for on-going IT initiatives.
- Provide technology development and evaluation for enterprise organization.
- Integrate with other staff and provide support and technical expertise.
- Be a team player and results-focused.
- Work effectively with multiple team members and be customer service oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure, within deadlines, in a complex demanding environment.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel to facilitate purchases.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Certifications (Preferred)
- Security Clearance, CompTIA Security+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Proven Professional Experience
- Epicor Eclipse Software Experience Highly Desired
Apply for this position
Tell us about yourself and upload your resume to apply for this position. Thank you for your interest in joining team HOLT!