Inside Sales Representative
Are you a friendly, persuasive person? Do you love to move fast and juggle several projects? Are you known for producing excellent, polished work? Do you enjoy ensuring that every client has a completely positive experience? Do you thrive following policies and procedures?
If these statements describe you, we invite you to apply for the Inside Sales Rep position and also complete a Culture Index survey @ https://go.apply.ci/p/QziCJVr2H3F8cxd
As the Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining current customer satisfaction with service and sales and generate new sales/business thru sales initiatives and goals. Provide professional services with product knowledge, problem solving, and order enhancement. You may be assigned to one or more Account Managers, providing sales support and customer service for specific customers.
- Processes telephone orders by quoting product, prices, delivery specifications, and by offering substitute products where appropriate.
- Assists Account Managers by processing priority transactions.
- Increase business by selling to customers in addition to taking orders.
- Gathers marketing information regarding customers, competitors, and pricing.
- Implement sales strategies set forth by senior management.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communications with customer and co-workers to provide technical information.
- Participates in training opportunities to enhance and maintain product knowledge.
- Gains familiarity with the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods.
- Performs project management on job quotes and open orders
- Provides follow-up for customer quotes and lost sales.
- Exhibit a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Consider all aspects of selling including vendor relationships, profit and loss concepts, long and short-term goals of the company.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Communicate effectively to customers and employees.
- Assess & respond to customer needs.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations required to accurately complete assigned tasks (i.e., margins).
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Use sound judgment, listening and problem-solving skills to analyze customer problems and to recommend the proper course of action.
- Product and application knowledge are essential.
- PC proficiency for data entry and utilization of Microsoft Office applications.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent with minimum of 2 years related experience
- Electrical, industrial tools, equipment and safety background is preferred
Apply for this position
Tell us about yourself and upload your resume to apply for this position. Thank you for your interest in joining team HOLT!