Janitorial Associate – Office and Warehouse
The Warehouse Helper is responsible for ensuring all key areas in the building are clean as well as being safe for all customers and employees. Building duties may include but not be limited to cleaning break areas, cleaning and stocking restrooms, sweeping, mopping, dusting, handling of corrugate/cardboard and pallets, as well as general debris removal throughout a large distribution facility. This includes any liquids or substances that may pose a hazard to any customer or employee. The Warehouse Helper must also maintain a cleaning logs that requires a routine verification on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- General sweeping of interior/exterior building premises
- General cleaning and maintenance of all restrooms in facility
- General cleaning of windows, doors, and coffee area as needed
- Maintenance of all trash containers on premises
- General cleanup of employee break room as needed (per schedule)
- Clean and mop all bathrooms, breakrooms, and showroom
- Vacuum and sweep office areas
- Clean and mop area around office entrances coming from the warehouse
- Assist management with other assigned duties as needed
- General cleanup of spills as needed in the warehouse
- Assist with department managers in aisle cleaning as needed
- Empty all hoppers in warehouse
- Cut open box tops
- Organize material on shelves
- Organize pallets to make more presentable
- Empty all trash
- Use forklift truck to move skids and hoppers
- Run the floor scrubber through the facility
- Ability to operate motorized equipment such as pallet jackets
- May perform minor maintenance and repairs
- Good communication skills.
- Understand basic sanitation guidelines.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
Apply for this position
Tell us about yourself and upload your resume to apply for this position. Thank you for your interest in joining team HOLT!